Bill W. Schofield
Senior Managing Director Investments, Senior Director, National Retail Group
750 Battery Street, Fifth Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
Tel: (415) 625-2136
Fax: (415) 625-7088
License: CA: 01239109
Bill is a Senior Director of the National Retail Group and the Net Leased Properties Group of Marcus & Millichap. Bill represents a wide variety of client-types including private investors, family trusts, retail tenants, REITs, and private equity funds. In recent years, Bill has been engaged to structure sale-leaseback programs for operators as well as manage large-scale portfolio dispositions on behalf of an institutional fund. He also successfully represented numerous private investors and family trusts in 1031 exchanges and other acquisitions and dispositions.
Bill has been with the San Francisco office for over 20 years and is consistently recognized as a top retail producer. Throughout Bill’s commercial real estate experience, he has completed more than 1,200 transactions across 45 states with a value of more than $2 billion.
Bill graduated from the University of California, Berkeley with degrees in Economics & Political Science.
- Senior Managing Director Investments, July 2017
- First Vice President Investments, July 2011
- Vice President Investments, January 2008
- Senior Investment Associate, July 2006
- Senior Associate, January 2003
- Associate, June 2000
RECOGNITION / AWARDS
- National Achievement Award: 2021, 2020, 2017-2003
- National Sales Recognition Award: 2021, 2020, 2018-2003, 2000
- Top 30 STNL Agents Companywide: 2021, 2020